Beard micropigmentation is a facial micropigmentation that deposits pigment into the skin to create the appearance of a full beard. It is most often used by men who have difficulty growing a full beard or who want to disguise patchy facial hair. The procedure is performed using a microneedle or blade and can last up to three hours.
What is Micropigmentation for Beard?
Permanent makeup, also known as micropigmentation, is a new form of tattooing in which the artist inject the colored pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. The permanent makeup treatment is an effective procedure to modify, define and enhance features such as the eyes, eyebrows, lips, scalp, hairline and beard. It is also a solution to address and cover up scars or other skin discolorations and problems.
Tattooing history dates back to the ancient times. There are mummified remains of people ancient with tattoos. Furthermore, there are also historical drawings and paintings that show people with tattoos. It is believed that these tattooing procedure has been used for a variety of purposes such as identification, spiritual protection, and even as a form of punishment over time.
The process of tattooing is the insertion of ink into the skin by means of a needle. The needle punctures the skin and deposits the ink into the deep layers of the dermis, the layer of skin just below the epidermis. The depth of the puncture and the type of ink make the tattoo result almost permanent.
Micropigmentation is an advanced process of depositing tiny amounts of pigment into the uppermost layer of the skin. Commonly used to create eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips, scalp. Micropigmentation can also be used to camouflage scars or other areas of discoloration with a natural look and result.
How long Does Beard Micropigmentation last?
The permanence of scalp beard micropigmentation varies depending on the type of pigment used, how deeply it is implanted into the skin, and how well the client follows post-treatment instructions. In general, most clients require a touch-up about once a year.
Can You do Beard Pigmentation Tattoo?
Yes, we can do micropigmentation on the beard. However, you should first consult with our professionals to ensure that this procedure is a right treatment for you.
Does Micropigmentation last forever?
No, micropigmentation does not last forever. The pigment will eventually fade over time, although this varies depending on the type of pigment used and how often it is touched up.
Benefits of Scalp Beard Micropigmentation
- That SMP for Beard is a fast, safe and great way to fill in patchy areas and create the appearance of a fuller beard.
- Micropigmentation is semi-permanent and it is a long-lasting solution, and many people report being happy with the results they achieve.
- If you are considering beard micropigmentation, it is important to do your research and find a reputable practitioner who can help you achieve the look you are after. It is always recommended to ask your technician to show you some before and after photos and explain you the cons and pros of this procedure.
How to Choose a qualified Practitioner
- Make sure the technician has been properly trained. Permanent makeup is a skilled procedure and a kind of art that should only be performed by a qualified technician.
- Ask to see the technician’s portfolio. A good technician will have a portfolio of previous work to show you. This will give you an idea of the technician’s skill level and what kind of results you can expect.
- Ask for references from past clients. A good technician will be happy to provide you with references from past clients. This will give you an idea of the quality of the technician’s work and how satisfied past clients have been.
Scalp Micropigmentation Recovery and Aftercare
2-3 days after the procedure, you will experience some swelling, redness and bruising. This is completely normal and will subside within a few days. Try to avoid strenuous activity and keep the treated area clean and dry. You can resume your normal activities once the swelling and bruising has subsided.
To ensure optimal results, it is important to follow all of the aftercare instructions provided by your technician.
Cost of Beard Micropigmentation
The cost of beard micro pigmentation will depend on the quality and the level of the clinic that you choose to go to. Make sure to do your research in order to find a reputable and qualified clinic. The average cost is around $1,000, but it could be more or less depending on the treatment area, the number of the session required to cover the problem and the type of your hair and skin.
Golden Pulse Academy
Golden Pulse Academy offers free appointments and evaluations for those considering scalp micropigmentation in Toronto. Our experienced technicians can help you determine if this procedure is a right treatment for you, and we will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
Contact us today to schedule your free appointment!