If you’re losing your hair, you have an unpleasant scar on your scalp, or are just not happy with how thin your hair is, scalp micropigmentation or in short SMP is a good solution for you. SMP is a form of permanent makeup to deposit tiny amounts of pigment into the scalp to simulate the appearance of hair follicles. Scalp micropigmentation is a novel popular treatment among both men and women.
Here are five reasons why you should consider getting scalp micropigmentation:
1. It is a pain-free solution: There is no need for surgery or injections, and the entire treatment is non-invasive.
2. It is affordable: Scalp micropigmentation is much more affordable than hair transplant surgery, and can be done in just a few sessions.
3. It is long-lasting: The results of scalp micropigmentation can last for years, and based on the post-treatment cares, type of skin, and hair, touch-ups are usually only needed every few years.
4. It is natural-looking: When done by a skilled SMP technician, scalp micropigmentation can look completely natural and the result is completely different from scalp tattooing.
5. SMP boosts your confidence: If you are struggling with hair loss, alopecia, hair transplant scare, or hairline problem, scalp micropigmentation can help you feel more confident and attractive.
What is permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is a form of pigmentation in which a special type of ink is inserted into the skin using a needle. Permanent makeup can be used to define and enhance features, such as the eyebrows, lips, scalp, and eyelashes.
It can also be used to cover scars or discoloration. In Golden Pulse Academy, our skilled artist and master trainer provide several high-quality permanent makeup treatments including lip, eyebrows, eyelashes, and scalp micropigmentation in Toronto.
Some benefits of permanent makeup include:
1. What is scalp tattooing?
A tattoo is a permanent marking of the skin made by inserting ink into the dermis layer of the treatment area. The word tattoo comes from the Tahitian “tatu” which means “to mark.” Scalp tattooing is the process of tattooing the scalp by injecting ink into the skin. It is an old treatment used to cover up bald patches, or for cosmetic purposes.
The result of the scalp tattoo has usually an unnatural look as a painted area and its color usually changes over time to green. Besides, it is more permanent than SMP and it is not easy to redo an unpleasant treatment or remove paint after tattooing.
2. What is scalp micropigmentation (SMP)?
SMP is a form of permanent makeup. During scalp micropigmentation, SMP artist deposits tiny amounts of pigment into the scalp to create the appearance of hair follicles. It is used to camouflage bald or thinning patches on the scalp and is popular among both men and women.
3. How are the differences between Scalp Micropigmentation and Scalp Tattoo?
The main difference between scalp micropigmentation and scalp tattoo is that scalp micropigmentation deposits pigment into the dermal layer of the skin, while scalp tattooing deposits pigment into the epidermis. Therefore, tattooing is more permanent and there is no easy way to modify, redo or remove it.
Scalp tattooing is also typically done with a much heavier hand, which can lead to a more noticeable and permanent result. Scalp micropigmentation uses pigment to simulate the look of hair follicles, while scalp tattooing uses needles to insert ink into the skin (like coloring an area without a natural pattern and look).
4. Cons of scalp tattooing?
Scalp tattooing is more painful than SPM since it needs deeper penetration and bigger middles. And most important, the scalp tattooing is quite noticeable and unnatural.
Scalp micropigmentation is a form of permanent makeup that can be used to create the appearance of hair follicles on the scalp. It is almost pain-free, affordable, long-lasting, and natural-looking. Scalp micropigmentation can also help boost your confidence if you are struggling with hair loss.
There are many reasons to consider scalp micropigmentation, whether you have a hair loss problem or are just not happy with the way your hair looks. To learn more about this amazing procedure visit our website, call us at 4164648535 or book your consultation session through our website.
Contact Us Now!
If you’re considering scalp micropigmentation as an easy and effective solution for your hair loss problem, book a free consultation session with Golden Pulse today! Our skilled artists can help you achieve the look you desire, and our affordable rates make it easy to get the treatment you need. Contact us today to learn more.